Usability Best Practices for M-Commerce Sites – Part 1 http://t.co/pJcu51RB via usability.com – Must read! #usability
People are increasingly turning to their mobile phones to shop for products, compare prices, read customer reviews, and to check for product availability. Due to this increased interest, we conducted an internal competitive test with ten smartphone users in our lab here in Irving, Texas, to find out what the user experience was when it came to mobile ecommerce websites. For testing purposes, we had each user complete a set of tasks using an iPhone. This is the first of a two-part series that reveals some of our findings.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S