Dissertation on implicit memory can apply to UX too. Shared Know Without Thinking: Instinct in UX on UX Magazine. http://t.co/b38Fa0pV
Ever since those first, uncertain steps we took as a child, we have all held an intuitive sense of the basic laws of physics, if only for survival’s sake. When a pencil rolls to the edge of a desk, we listen for it to hit the ground and are surprised if it doesn’t. If you throw a rubber ball, it will bounce. If you toss an egg, it most likely won’t. Parents don’t teach their children these things, they are learned by rote.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S