Want to incorporate eye tracking to your usability tests? Register for "Visionaries in Usability" Webinar to find out: http://t.co/XZrtFKkY
Usability relies on the triangulation of data: see, say, do. One goal is to eliminate the discrepancy between what users “say” they see and what they actually do see. New eye tracking technologies make this goal more attainable than it has been in the past. In this webinar, Dr.Tharon Howard of Clemson University, Dr. Joyce Carter of Texas Tech University, and Dr. Brian Still of Texas Tech University discuss the importance of eye tracking to a usability professional’s tool kit as well as the possibilities for using vision technologies in the future.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S