[–Engage] Breaking down Interaction Design Practice http://t.co/G5T10WOu
Recently, I was teaching my students about the history and present of interaction design practice. I tend to be a seat of the pants at the whiteboard type of professor. I know the things I tend to want to say, but I let the moment & my students take me a bit off course from time to time. Usually it ends up being hum drum, but sometimes it fluctuates between dismal failure and glorious discovery and to me this is worth the method all by itself because both teach me and my students a ton.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S