Ancient Wisdom for User Experience Web Design and Online Marketing http://t.co/zLQ0RI3D #seo #marketing
It’s human tradition to educate our children. As a culture, we survive by passing down what we know, what we feel, what we belief and how to do the things we learned how to do. You, as a user interface designer or online marketer, are always looking for new ways of doing things. Who do you trust to teach you? The web design, development and online marketing industries will be two decades old soon. Several exciting experiments in graphics, animation, online marketing and search keep us entertained and employed. Have you felt you wanted to pass along what you’ve learned? What theories and ideas would be fun to share?
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S