Code for the Users, Not for the Spec, by @drewm: http://t.co/GM2H2dMh
I don’t know exactly when it was that I started to resent the people I was writing code for, but it was a sure sign that I was feeling burned out. For ten years, I’d been working as a development resource in design and marketing agencies, then at Yahoo, and finally within my own client-services company. At some point along the way, I’d lost touch with the people using the software I was creating — and it sucked.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S