My latest article: What make users leave your website? http://t.co/cwfcF7Mr #usability #infographic
This nice infographic from KISSmetrics jumps into the flip side of the coin and lists some “do nots” to avoid that your users leave your website too early. They are quite obvious, but some explanations are not always clear: 1. Bad navigation. The explanation simply reminds that visual components have to be related to the content and navigation shall be coherent and clear. On the one hand, there are plenty of other small tricks that make navigation easy and powerful. Some useful orientations were provided by Jakob Nielsen back in 2000 (!) in one of his alertboxes. On the other hand it is very true: navigation is often the most problematic part of websites that make users think (and leave the website).
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S