The Usability of Resume Design http://t.co/5CfDAebU
When we think résumé design, “usability” typically isn’t one of the first things to spring to mind. An art director seeking a new position might create an 8-point typographic masterpiece that, while beautiful as a design, is not the best read of information. A developer may hammer out an exhaustive, experience-documenting, 4-page all-serif Word doc. While the ultimate opportunity you’re targeting should orgranically shape the design and information contained in your résumé, clarity, quick-scannability, and definitive information hierarchy are absolutely vital.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S