The Self-Inflicted Wound of Facebook http://t.co/rujEqedY
I just had a horrible experience on Facebook today. I found out that something I looked at, “Sexy People at Walmart” posted to all my friends that I watched it. What?!? I do not want everything I do on Facebook posted. This is just embarrassing. Then when I tried to remove it, I could not find it on my timeline at first. After going through several pages looking for it, I finally found it. It did not look anything like my post to my friends wall. Sorry…I wish I took a picture of the difference. I was so focused on finding a way to remove it that when I got the chance, I did….quickly.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S