CMS: Useful Wins Again | http://t.co/TFYAZyJZ
It’s been almost twenty years since the first branded Content Management Systems (CMSs) hit the market. They were an unbearable kluge back then, and didn’t work well; but hey, if you had a bajillion dollars to toss at MarchFirst or any one of hundreds of other pre-dot-bomb era consultancies, you could have a half-baked Web CMS, delivered by a team of twenty dot-commers living large on VC funds, and talkin’ you up in Red Herring or Business 2.0 Magazine. Hey, who doesn’t want that?
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S