Cargo-Bot, An Addictive iPad Game That Teaches Programming Concepts: The key to learning to co… http://t.co/7AM9UXpa #creativethinking
The key to learning to code is learning to think like a computer–which is a hard thing to do. “It requires structured thinking, ability to abstract details away, and there’s little margin for error–one little typo and your program might do something entirely different from what you wanted,” says game developer Rui Viana. “The real world just doesn’t work like that, so it’s hard to get your head around it.” Which is precisely why Viana created Cargo-Bot, a simple iPad app that turns “thinking like a computer” into a genuinely addictive puzzle game.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S