A Weather App Based Upon Dieter Rams’s 10 Principles Of Design http://t.co/2W7Hrl1E by @ctrlzee
On one hand, it’s a bold claim to say you’ve designed an app around Dieter Rams’s famed 10 Principles of Design. And on the other, how could you design an app otherwise? WTHR is an iPhone weather app ($1) by David Elgena that scales the entire experience of weather down to one page. There are no settings screens, no ads, no weather radars, and no chances of rain. It’s a single screen experience–an absurd rarity, you realize, as soon as you load it. And you’ll never need to push any buttons.Instead, a dial spins to the forecast of the day, showing an icon of clouds, sun, or rain.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S