UX It’s Time to Reflect: This is something that great coaches and athletes learned to do a long time ago. After … http://t.co/dFaKuAs3
UX professionals, like many other software and product development professionals can, at times, find themselves overwhelmed. There is always work for us to do (thankfully) and we often go from project to project trying our best to bring our UX point of view to the world to make it a better place. The problem is, that often times, we don’t take the time to look back at the work we’ve done to assess whether or not we could do better.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S