Je kunt het boek 'Design for Usability: Methods & Tools' (ik deed de redactie) nu bestellen en bekijken op de DfU site: http://t.co/bxL2wT94
The Design for Usability project published a book that provides the product development community with a comprehensive and coherent overview of the results of the project, in such a way that they can be applied in practice. The book outlines the studies conducted in the project, and indicates how the individual research projects are related and which of them can be applied in a coherent mode. The 150-page booklet will provide links to the DfU website, where the reader can find a manual on how to execute the method or tool presented in the booklet, as well as templates that can be used. The DfU book has been presented on World Usability Day 2012, where the first copy was handed out to one of the involved companies in the project. You can browse through the book below. If you would like to receive a copy of the Design for Usability Methods & Tools book, please let us know by sending us an e-mail.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S