The 4 Secrets Behind Zynga’s Narcotically Addictive Games http://t.co/Bhd40MlS
Zynga’s gotten a lot of flack for everything from a lack of originality in their intellectual property to their post-IPO stock price. But one thing’s for sure: They’ve been one of the world’s most influential companies in the rise of social video games. In imbuing their games with an almost narcotically addictive quality, Zynga has tapped into something very human going on behind the pixels. They understand the psychology of game design, the fundamentals of interface design, the necessities of social design, and the importance of big data verifying every design hypothesis along the way.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S