Blogged my take aways from last night's @skrug talk at UofT http://t.co/rIMh5ZCy Lean usability testing, is posible an works! #ux #usability
While lean usability testing may be the latest craze, usability pioneer Steve Krug has been working with this approach from almost 12 years, as I learned this past Wednesday during his presentation at the University of Toronto’s iSchool. Author of the seminal book Don’t Make Me Think from 2000, Steve Krug has done more than his fair share to promote the benefits of usability and led the charge in developing simple and quick usability testing processes. Listening to Steve talk was both reassuring and inspiring, reassuring because Myplanet has already implemented many of the ideas he discussed and inspiring because many his points suggested way to combat issues we have experienced.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S