Can Non-UXers Really Know UX?: I remembered a situation a short while ago when I was out with friends, two of th… http://t.co/lnghjTFs
We’ve all been there, when you are presenting your ideas and some know-it-all stakeholder says “well isn’t it better UX if you do ?”. It was a recent instance of this recurring scenario that got me thinking ‘Can people who aren’t UX Designers claim to “know UX”?’, and, if so, ‘What am I supposed to do with their knowledge?’. To answer these questions, I once again turned to my inner athlete for guidance.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S