Research Where Your Channels Cross http://t.co/LvpMiuAQ
Cross-channel user experience describes what happens when a customer begins interacting with two or more faces of the many entities that form her consumer universe. If she’s ordering a second color of her favorite shoe style, making an appointment for an appliance repair, or resolving a problem with her wireless bill, she may find herself logging into her account on a web portal, tweeting a customer service rep from her smartphone, or dialing a customer service number she finds on a paper statement—all of them potentially cross-channel experiences.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S