#UX Magazine: Review: The Mobile Book – Smashing Magazine: Maybe you’re an executive who doesn’t truly understan… http://t.co/O6lTTe5k
Maybe you’re an executive who doesn’t truly understand all the forces at play within the mobile phone market who needs a definition of responsive design along with associated justifications for its use. Or, you might be a user experience designer who simply wishes to create that cool, intuitive webpage, but who can’t quite navigate all of the potholes created by proliferating browsers and varying screen resolutions. Perhaps you’re a marketeer (not to be confused with a musketeer) who must make market-specific development choices with a UX compass. Whatever your reason for picking up The Mobile Book by Smashing Magazine (and various authors who each produced a chapter) you’ll find a timely and accesible guide for navigating the complex world of mobile design.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S