#ixd #research – remember to spread our call for papers about the Student Interaction Design Research Conference http://t.co/HqA9EWDn
The conference theme for the 9^th Student Interaction Design Research conference (SIDeR’13) is Empowering Interactions. Interaction design is now pervasive in all areas of life and there are few activities that are not in some way augmented, supported or even made possible by information technology. People from all walks of life are influenced by technology and in turn influence, appropriate or simply love technology. This has led to new opportunities for empowering people through technology, as well as helping people create technology that empowers themselves or others. This can be seen both as a democratic endeavour that opens up the world of information technology to everyone, as well as a pragmatic way of ensuring that products are actually used after their creation.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S