Best usability: visual presets or simple action? http://t.co/7HMoYfFZ #usability
I’m working on a webapp that lets designers generate CSS through an intuitive interface. Right now I’m working on the Shadows panel and I can’t decided which option has the most versatile usability. By “versatile” I mean the option that is easiest to learn as a beginner and quickest to use as a pro. It would be interesting to know in general if there are any studies on this kind of interaction (creating something new in a design tool) since it is hard to find any resources on the topic.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S