New website seeks input from disabled airline passengers. http://t.co/dbaBjput
I’m often asked what’s the best airline to fly on if you have a disability. Truth be told, there’s no real answer for that. I can certainly tell you the airlines to avoid (just search this blog), but on most carriers it truly depends on the employees, airport and even the equipment. Someone may have a great experience on one flight, while another person may have the exact opposite experience on another flight on that exact same airline.
Link – Trackbacks
- Well explained examples – 15 Examples of Brilliant Homepage #Design http://t.co/HPl0dMUD by @jessicameher #ux #usability
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia http://t.co/8zZFWuZO #ux #design #ui #usability @bysusanlin
- Onboarding Design Reminders From a Visual UX Designer at Trulia #ux #design #ui #usability
- Our Top 10 UX Resources From 2012 http://t.co/aeTBFrWl #ux #design #ui #usability
- Things I learned by pretending to be blind for a week #ux #usability #accesibility http://t.co/ZgmklS3S